Welcome to Southport
Quality | Mixed-Use | Lake Life
The Southport Office Campus features three, nine-story towers directly connected to the adjacent Hyatt Regency. The campus is uniquely positioned to accommodate a post-COVID-19 environment, featuring a comprehensive workplace management
strategy to accommodate social distancing and touchless use.
YOUR BUILDING YOUR CALL
- Gold LEED Certified
- Up to 715,668 RSF of office space.
- 664,277 SF of garage parking with 2,121 structured stalls.
- 11,034 SF of retail space.
- State-of-the-art VRF HVAC systems with dedicated outside air system.
- 1,249 operable windows.
- Brand new construction with large floor plates ranging from 18,000 to 36,900 RSF.
- Rooftop decks and outdoor balconies.
- 25,000 SF Great Room to spread out and relax.
- Three mid-rise structures for less travel time from desk to garage.
- Centrally located convenient drive to location.
- Robust network infrastructure for large data requirements.
- Security cameras in garage, lobbies and main entries.
- Card/proximity reader controls at entries and stairs.
With over 65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space to meet and entertain, the award-winning 12-story, 347-room Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport is the region’s finest hotel. Hyatt Regency Lake Washington is in the top 10 full service Hyatt’s in the country, and was number 1 in the first week of September 2020. The Hyatt Regency is the first four-star hotel near Seattle’s primary airport, Sea-Tac International Airport.
In addition to the Hyatt, two more hotels are directly across the street within easy walking distance.
The Bristol at Southport offers 383 resort-style luxury apartments on the Southport campus. There are an additional 1,800 apartment homes in the immediate neighborhood with an additional 3,000 apartment homes planned for development.
Southport on Lake Washington is located on the southern shores of Lake Washington. In addition to what this beautiful mixed-use Campus offers on-site, within walking distance there is over 600,000 SF of shopping at the Landing with movie theaters, restaurants, and fitness. Just to the north is the World Champion Seattle Seahawks’ headquarters and to the west is the Renton Municipal Airport.
Apartments within one mile radius from the campus
Direct access to
Gene Coulon Park
Jogging, hiking, a swimming beach, badminton, volleyball and tennis courts, picnic shelters, restaurants, and connection to regional trails.
30,000 SF of On-Site Retail & Restaurants
The lane leading to the lake provides a wide variety of eating and drinking establishments carefully selected for the diversity of cuisines and quality of the food and experience.
- Ground level retail and restaurants throughout campus, including a 24-hour Market, fine dining at Waters Table, live music at the lively Dock & Drink, and European style Peyrassol Cafe. Planned upcoming amenities include the farm-to-table Black Rooster Restaurant from Beijing, a speakeasy and sports bar.
- Onsite spa within Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
- Across the street is The Landing, a 600,000 SF retail and entertainment center.
A+ Hearing Aid Center
Cost Plus World Market
Dick’s Sporting Goods
European Wax Center
Eyes on The Landing
First Financial Northwest Bank
Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Learning Express Toys
Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt
Nibbana Thai Restaurant
Papaya Vietnamese Cafe
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Re/Max Select Real Estate
Renton Children’s Dentistry
Renton Modern Dentistry
Ross Dress For Less
Swedish Primary Care
Swedish Renton Specialty Clinic
Swedish Spine & Sports with Physical & Occupational Therapies
The Joint Chiropractic
The Pro Shop
The Rock – Wood Fired Pizza
The UPS Store
Top Pot Doughnuts
Torero’s Mexican Restaurant
Trenchers Kitchen & Tap
Valley Medical Center Urgent Care
Vino at The Landing
WildFin American Grill
The Renton Municipal Airport is owned and managed by the City of Renton and is a general aviation airport serving Renton and other nearby communities. Located at the south shore of Lake Washington, the Airport has a land-based and sea-based airstrip. The airport has a contract tower with an air traffic controller on duty daily. Airport services include private jet terminal, helicopter charters, seaplane services, fueling station, large hangar rentals, aircraft maintenance and US Customs point of entry.
A New Home For Growing Businesses And Growing Families.
Single-Family Home Costs
Seattle (Close-In): $916,800 | Bellevue (CBD & Suburban): $920,500 | Renton: $461,900
Seattle (Close-In): $2,418 | Bellevue (CBD & Suburban): $2,170 | Renton: $1,683
Seattle (Close-In): 48,506 | Bellevue (CBD & Suburban): 16,607 | Renton: 18,602